We have been patiently waiting to start jumping again! With our outdoor runway all set-up it is time to get jumping. Besides setting up an outdoor runway we have been working on our new image! Head over to our website to check out our new site and our new logos! There is more to share in great time.
Changes have been made to how practice will be ran as to apply with new safety guidelines. The biggest change is how to sign-up/come to practice. Unlike before where everyone was welcomed with unlimited numbers, we now ask that you pre-register for practice.
Steps for registering for practice!
- Go to landonathletics.com
- Click menu and click into the “vault with us” tab
- Click on the practice sign-up page
- Read the directions on the page
- Click the sign up! Button
- This will redirect you to the sign-up genius website
- Here select the date and time you would like to sign-up for
- Then click submit and sign-up
- Fill out your name and email – this is so you get notifications and we can see who is coming to practice.
- Click sign up now and you are registered!
We will continue to post our practice times and dates weekly. You can also find that information on our new calendar! This is located under menu on the page titled calendar.
As we begin to figure out our new structure we will add the dates and practice times further. The same sign-up rules will apply.
We cannot wait to get back to vaulting!
If you have any questions please contact us.
5/29 – 3:30pm and 6:00pm
5/31 – 1:00pm and 3:00pm
6/2 – 6:00pm
6/4 – 6:00pm